>
Powered By Blogger

Oct 11, Monday, 2010

Indian cinemas are famous across the world, among Indian cinemas, Tamil cinemas(can be called as Kollywood) holds a prestigious position and famous across all the states of the country. That too while telling the names of Rajinikanth and Kamalhasan means the entire India, why not the entire world will turn back and listen, such awesome actors cum hero these two people for the decades.

Right from 70's to now there are lot of couples in the on screen, Tamil cinemas experienced huge set of actors and actress, among those I would like to provide the best on screen pair's( best hero-heroine pair)

1 Kamal and Sridevei


2 Rajini and Sri priya



3 Vijay and Simran



4 Ajith and Jyothika

 

19 Responses to “BEST COUPLES IN TAMIL CINEMAS”

  1. AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma)

    thanks for your comment!

    kisses
    AzaharaJS


  2. Unknown

    Gostei do seu blog,parabens,temas diferentes do padrao,muito atrativo e variado.
    Encontrei seu blog no orkut em uma comunidade,irei acompanhar seu blog.
    Parabens!

    www.meioengenheiro.com


  3. Unknown

    amazing...

    xoxo


  4. The Beautifier

    Sridevi and Kamal jodi rocks!!


  5. Ester

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, :)


    I love your post!

    xoxo,
    Ster.

    http://dieblogvonster.blogspot.com/


  6. Hosting PR3

    "hi link xchange with me? already put your link on my homepage..please link back me :) thanks you"


  7. rohini

    i have seen the first jodi many times...i love there onscreen pair..


  8. Jayrweblog

    hello friend..can we exchange links? I already added your link in my blogroll..Please do add mine, thanks friend..


  9. Jayrweblog

    hello friend..can we exchange link? I already added your link in my blogroll..Please do add mine, thanks friend..


  10. anotherwomanbyrose

    nice couples yes!!!

    xoxo

    another woman


  11. penghuni60

    hello my friend, my link is not correct, please added me as Penghuni 60


  12. Anonymous

    Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
    Thanks!

    Always yours,
    miss MW


  13. Soumaya

    Nice blog ^^


  14. Artikel Komputer

    when I was a kid, I often watch Indian movies, which stars Amitabh Bachchan, now sometimes watch movies Shahrukh Khan


  15. Computer Articles

    My favorite is Kamal and Sridevei ,


  16. Kontes Javahostindo

    Kembali berkunjung dengan Membawa Kabar Bagus nih Gan....hehehe

    Gan Ada kabar baik nih Javahostindo Mengadakan Kontes SEO, hadiahnya lumayan :

    HADIAH
    Juara I : Uang Tunai Rp 2.000.000
    Juara II : Uang Tunai Rp 1.000.000
    Juara III : Uang Tunai Rp 500.000
    Hadiah Hiburan : 20 domain dan hosting (1 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth) untuk 20 orang pemenang selama 1 tahun.

    Total hadiah Rp.7.500.000 untuk 23 orang pemenang

    Buruan Gan Daftar, Gratis ko...hehehe

    Lumayan sekalian sambil ngasah Ilmu SEO...

    Salam Blogger ya...


  17. lina@happy family

    Friend, please update the url of my link here. I’ve changed the domain.
    Thanks :)


  18. Louisa Cindy

    nice blog ! wanna follow each other ? visit mine ;)

    xx


  19. Brandi

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments! I enjoyed visiting your blog too!


Leave a Reply