>
Powered By Blogger

WILL YOU BE ?

Author: Vijay

March 29, tuesday, 2011


As I mentioned earlier, just crossed 400 posts, would like to continue more in a much better manner, on seeing other side there are 95 followers, thanks for all your support. sure you are the true credits behind this much growth in the blog world, also would like to offer something for a person who going to become an 100 th follower

so who is that?

Will you be a 100th follower for COOL BLOGS

Sure there is some gift awaiting for that special blogger in my blog world, more encouragements are coming down the track

Also in the comments section, weekly a person going to be named as a MOST FAVORITE BLOGGER

Lot's more just wait and see, enjoy roaming in my COOL BLOGS, any time if you felt hot here pls get back to my knowledge since I strongly say this is the most coolest place in blog world, hope all my blogging friends enjoy the coolness in this summer session

 

12 Responses to “WILL YOU BE ?”

  1. Sonia

    Thanks Vijay for stopping by my space... !


  2. kiran sawhney

    Are we following each other?
    I look forward to more posts from you.


  3. lina@happy family

    Congrats :)
    Friend, please update the url of my link here (happy family). Thanks...


  4. Kim Axani

    Hi Vijay,

    Out of curiosity, why do you have a Santa Clause on your side bar?


  5. Kim Axani

    Oh cool, just wondering! Nothing Wrong.


  6. kiran sawhney

    i do not see where and how to follow your blog


  7. Unknown

    Hi!! thanks 4 your comment in my blog!

    I follow you! hope you can follow me too and and following each other! ;D

    http://onyxay.blogspot.com


  8. Melissa M (Lagaz)

    Thank you Vijay for commenting on my blog :) Nice of you to stop by again!


  9. Melissa M (Lagaz)

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, Vijay! Really nice of you to stop by again :) Have a great day!


  10. Melissa M (Lagaz)

    Hey Vijay! I'm your 100th follower? Cool! I didn't see an e-mail address for you on your webpage, but here's mine: lagazdesigns AT mts DOT net
    Just put in the correct symbols :)
    Cheers!


  11. Lisa

    hi thanks for visiting me vijay :)

    glad to hear you're back to blogging after a break.

    i'm following you now would love for you to follow me too!


  12. Mandy Koster

    Hey Vijay!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    Congratz with "passing 100 Followers"! Still something I hope to accomplish one day... :-)


Leave a Reply