>
Powered By Blogger

INDIAN'S BEST KNOW FOR..

Author: Vijay

Friday, July 23, 2010

While getting back and chatting with other country peoples and in general all saying that India is a great country know for it's traditional culture. So even the US peoples love this culture, as far what level they think about this issues in their mind is out of my knowledge. More than that those peoples loves our country music, even cine songs, they admire our music style to the greater extent. Our country composed of different styles of customs, traditions, languages, races and music hope all these features attracting the western peoples towards our country. Music is the heart of soul for any human, in such a way our music style is really rocking in all parts of the world.

music Pictures, Images and Photos

 

16 Responses to “INDIAN'S BEST KNOW FOR..”

  1. Jesson Balaoing

    nice post!


  2. Unknown

    cool blog! love the header graphic. thanks for visiting mine. xoxolannie.


  3. Unknown

    following yoU!


  4. Jamie-Lee Burns

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    I actually used to date an Indian guy - and it was great to see that his sister was still so involved in the indian community!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/


  5. Lee Oliveira

    what a fun illustration
    LOx


  6. kiran sawhney

    So here I am. Am also following. Hope you will follow my blog too.


  7. Keith

    I am following your blog now. I really like it. I would love to visit India. I do love the things of Indian culture that I know about, such as the food, music, movies, religion, etc.


  8. mismediasrotas

    yeah!
    music is the heart of soul!!!

    cute blog !!!

    xxx from -mismediasrotas-


  9. Anonymous

    Good post!


  10. Nigerian Spam

    Hi,
    Cool blog,awful image!!
    I added your blog in my favourite links http://scambaitings.blogspot.com/.
    Hope you will add my blog.Kindly follow my blog and post your valuable comments.
    Thanks


  11. oksana

    thanks for the comments)


  12. Ellen@FirednFabulous

    I've never been to India, but I sure do love the food!


  13. JENIE=)

    thanks for the visit...come see my other blogs too

    HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe
    heartQUAKES
    life round meNyou
    at-a-blink


  14. Jennifer Fabulous

    India has one of the coolest cultures in the world. And I'm not just sayin' that because I have the blood. Lol. The history and religion and music and art are so fascinating and beautiful. There is something so mysterious and enlightening about it all.

    I have never been to India, but it seems like a very peaceful country. The people seem kind and smart and level-headed. But that's just the assumption I get from the Indian people I meet here in the US...I hope I'm not wrong! :)


  15. Erica

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com


  16. Unknown

    so cute...


    xxx


Leave a Reply