>
Powered By Blogger

THE HINDU

Author: Vijay

Sunday July 05, 2009

Hi my dear friend's well I think you all know about the HINDU magazine, of curse which is the daily news paper and for mos of the peoples which is the best morning breakfast, let's in another sense HINDU is the best newspaper they doing all sorts fo news for the welfare of the people and many entertainment oriented articles and contests are also going well among the supplementary columns of this daily newspaper. Here I trying to day a simple thing I felt little proud since I won the prize for the guess who contest in THE HINDU for the last week articled in the metro plus region, special thanks to GOD and thanks to the peoples behind me..hahaha.

 

2 Responses to “THE HINDU”

  1. Queendeeyana

    thx 4 tagging!


  2. Anonymous

    Congrats friend


Leave a Reply