>
Powered By Blogger

Monday August 17, 2009

Hi my dear friends one more super information for all the cricket fans, as a cricket fan I love the game in all point of views, especially every one is interested towards batting, when ever I ask you a question would you like to prefer batting or bowling means? whats your answer? Undoubtedly from the local ground to Lord's London also from the cricket learner to Sachin Tendulkar all will prefer the option as batting, since it is the way to show our talents in a extra ordinary manner, in such a way Mr. Charles Coventry from Zimbabwe breaks the mighty Pakistan batsmen Anwar record by hitting fabulous 194 runs not out in the one day international game against Bangladesh by setting a huge record of highest runs, he is a young player and he proved all his talents in a single match, congrats Coventry.

 

2 Responses to “CHARLES COVENTRY RISED HIS BAT”

  1. sweetychocos

    like coventry blog I wish n pray cool blogs will set a big record in the blog world..cheers


  2. ejay

    hi.. I have added ur link.. Check out..Pls add me too.. thanks.. tc.. :)


Leave a Reply