>

PAYPAL

Author: Vijay

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Friends, suddenly my pay-pal online account has putted with some limits and the bank account that I initiated in the pay-pal has been pushed to unconfirmed lists, so that I can't able to use my bank account through pay-pal, means I can't able to withdraw, My GOD, at last I got a solution thus by reaching to the pay pal contact us page, they provided the methods to re-confirm the account and to remove the account limits, now I got cleared and able to access the pay-pal without any limits, thank you.

 

1 Response to “PAYPAL”

  1. mike

    Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.


Leave a Reply