>
Powered By Blogger

AMERICAN PIZZA

Author: Vijay

Sunday January 04, 2009


After a long time, yesterday I went to my friend’s house. Already while going itself I felt hunger but I can’t able to tolerate my hunger, in such a position also I didn’t open my mouth. But my friend gave a surprise to me, he asked me to come for kitchen, there awaiting a big surprise. He gave a box to me and he asked to open the box. I was very much eager to open the box, to find what is inside in the box. After opening two hundred percent happy and surprised to see AMERICAN PIZZA inside the box, he asked me to take this. Already were in hunger, I thought this is a good and much better treat at the right time, then I hug my friend after some time we started to eat that delicious American pizza.

 

23 Responses to “AMERICAN PIZZA”

  1. Anonymous

    hhhmmm....pizza


  2. Cyber News

    mmm yammi.. i like it.. pizza.. pizza


  3. Anonymous

    wow i like this....mmmmmmm


  4. Anonymous

    wow...i like this....mmmmmmm


  5. Anonymous

    wew,, i love that


  6. MyGambir

    yummy yummy....


  7. Atca

    A good your friend...I want the American pizza...hmmmmm yumyyy he..he..


  8. Anonymous

    waw PIZZA...i like it...thank visited


  9. Unknown

    hhmm.. pizza i like it,,, link back,,
    and give your comment in my post ...!! oke...

    i'm indonesian....


  10. Anonymous

    nyam...nyam..nyam.. feel hungry to see this post


  11. Anonymous

    nyam...nyam...nyam feel hungry


  12. just apple

    omg i wan pizza...is that really nice.>.<'


  13. Gagaukon

    Hungry......


  14. Weide

    I am hungry... :) BTW, can you link my blog?

    http://ngweide.blogspot.com


  15. Weide

    I am hungry... :) BTW, can we exchange blog link?
    http://ngweide.blogspot.com


  16. iceah

    wow, love that it's been awhile since i tasted that again c:


  17. Tony

    Make me hungry and wants to have a pice of pizza :D

    http://automotive-heaven.blogspot.com


  18. Anonymous

    it really looks so delicious. yumyum!


  19. Marvin Valiente

    i love pizza!


  20. KERJA DARI RUMAH

    Hmmmm...Yummy...:-)


  21. Unknown

    Greeting from Indonesia. Hmm, it's same as Indonesian pizza. In pizza hut. I prefer pizza that thin like in turtles.

    blog tag:
    http://www.stefan-cell.blogspot.com


  22. Anonymous

    hi. for PINOY FEAR FACTOR news and updates, just log on to http://pinoy-fearfactor.blogspot.com now. thanks! ^^,

    btw, care to xlink?

    and yummy foods you got here


  23. aan

    hmm..


Leave a Reply