>
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday January 07, 2009



After a grand dinner, my friend won't left me at ease. He compelled me to take some fresh juice, I like fresh juice a lot. So hereby I fulfilled my hunger completely through his treat, in such a way he gave a grand treat. He found what I like and what I won't like, I don't like bottle juice's since those juices are artificial and not good content also. Fresh juice which they give is real and good for health too, I drank Amercian fresh juice. I love orange juice a lot, so I asked that to my friend, at the next minute itself he gave fresh juice in a cool manner for the cool person like me that I sharing towards all my cool friends in the Cool Blogs.

 

5 Responses to “COOL ITEMS FOR THE COOL PERSON”

  1. Anonymous

    i like juice lemon. :)


  2. Marvin Valiente

    nice one!


  3. Florencia

    hi there.. thx for visiting my blog, nice blog btw =)


  4. Anonymous

    I like orange juice... That make me fresh...


  5. E-Tavasi

    i love lemon tea ice (^_^)


Leave a Reply