>
Powered By Blogger

August 26, Thursday, 2010

This is not my view, each and every Indian will admire him, such a talented actro but yet he did not received any Oscar award that is the most guilty feel for all his fans, such a versatile and beautiful actor, who dedicated his entire things for films. He is not only a actor, he is a singer, dancer(early days he is a choreographer) a producer, dialogue writer and a master piece director, sure he is a legend who created for film industry, he did films in many languages. Even for many of the actor and actress in today's Indian film industry he is the role model, very different person with different set of views and different modes of execution in both personal and professional life with a success.

Mr.Kamal Hasan, from Indian cinemas



 

11 Responses to “MOST VERSATILE AND CHALLENGING INDIAN ACTOR”

  1. Urmi

    Kamal Hasan is my favourite actor and I have seen almost all his movies. He is very much talented and a famous actor of Tamilnadu. Very good description.


  2. Couture Carrie

    Great choice!

    xoxox,
    CC


  3. AnnaMoon

    Hi! Unfortunately I don't know actors (((But I madly like a film "Zita and Gita")))


  4. Unknown

    amazing... thank you for your comment

    xoxo


  5. Keith

    Thanks for sharing this. I'm learning a lot more about Indian actors.


  6. B a la Moda

    I am glad you introduced him because I didn´t know about him or his job.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda


  7. rohini

    for this i agre for sure....i just love his pics..and i m comfortable in wrtingin about him...as he has acted in hinidi movies too..i loved every movy of his..and enjoyed and cried in his Sadma..to good actor....:)


  8. D e g a i n e

    Great post, I am such a fan of Indian movies, my favorites are khabi khushi khabie gham and mohabbatain but that was forever ago, whats good right now?

    khabi khushi khabie gham


  9. Amrit

    Very good actor and a director. Agree.

    You don't have 'Follow' link...


  10. Keith

    I hope this finds you doing well. I've had a rough week. I got laid off on Tuesday. Now I have to find a new job in such a bad economy. Wish me luck. Thanks. Take care. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.


  11. shuchita

    I also like kamal hasan, Thanks for visiting my blog


Leave a Reply