>
Powered By Blogger

BLUE FILM

Author: Vijay

What you think about the title?
I know definitely you peoples think in such sense, since that much thoughts was created over the title. Leave all those.

Listen actually I watching a film in my PC(Computer), that was a good TAMIL film, I know all our new films were color films not black and white like old films, more than an hour the film appeared blue in color, I asked my friend hey what happened ? This films was blue in color.

He laughing and replying that he changed the monitor color pattern to blue, that's why this beautiful color film getting displayed in blue colored. Then I scolded that guy, still he is laughing, he saying how was the film my dear?

Idiotic friend he is...haha

 

11 Responses to “BLUE FILM”

  1. Keith

    I don't think I've ever seen a film in blue before. That had to be intriguing to see. Hope you had a great weekend.


  2. Hilary

    That's a funny trick. My son turned my monitor to show images as if they were photo negatives. It took me a while to figure out how he did it so that I could turn it back. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog. :)


  3. Unknown

    hahahahah!!! he's so funny!!
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/


  4. Veronica Anita

    LOL, your friend is so funny !

    http://insanityintown.blogspot.com/


  5. Stacey

    I've never actually watched a movie in blue, but i imagine it would be cool:-).


  6. Shelley

    haha i didnt know you could do that! it certainly would make the movie interesting!


  7. Unknown

    lol



    u r funny..

    xoxo


  8. picture and poker

    good one...


  9. Ninibeth

    Bonito color el azul....


  10. Anonymous

    I couldn't answer you before because I went on holiday! Thanks so much for your comments and following, they made me so happy! :)

    xoxo
    My Cherry Gum


  11. yyam

    Hilarious! I've never seen a film in blue before though it's my fave colour!


Leave a Reply