>
Powered By Blogger

NUMBER ONE TEST TEAM

Author: Vijay

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hope you all know about the test matches, may be there are few reasons to forgot about the test matches because of trendy and attractive twenty twenty matches, but still test matches are considered as the heart of Cricket.

Yes Indian team now on tour in Srilanka and playing the test matches, Indian's are considered as best test nation team in the game of cricket and they are consistent performer in the test matches with best players. I wish my Indian team to perform the same and to hold the champion by maintaining the number one position in the test matches.

 

6 Responses to “NUMBER ONE TEST TEAM”

  1. kiran sawhney

    following you


  2. Unknown

    Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. I like the header on your blog.


  3. Katy

    All the best for Indian cricket team! :) and thank you for your commnets on my blog:)


  4. Jazz R.J.

    I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I wanted to thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog. Keep it shiny!


  5. Unknown

    Thank you Craig for your sweet comment.
    I'll definitely be following your blog now.

    I fell in love with Indian culture through my childhood friend who lives in India for years now, fashion designer and she is really crazy about your country.

    I would go and visit her as soon as possible. and I'll post articles and tell you our adventures in india.

    xoxo
    lamia

    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    http://fashionmeandmyself.blogspot.com/


  6. Zuzana

    All the best of luck for your team.;) And thank you so much for your kind visit and words, please come back again.;))
    xoxo


Leave a Reply