>
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yes, I do have another blog, more than here I was so enthusiastic over that blog, here I can write anything and everything without any boundary as like a random thoughts, feel and social topics but in that blog I was so particular about the things, I mean that I had written the personal topics, my flavors and my feel over the people, social and things, but due to sluggishness I left that blog, so that blog becomes quite unfamiliar. Hope you scratching which blog and what it is right? Just don't think much let me give the blog name, actually the blog composed of two words let me write the first word of the blog name SOOTHING and below I do provide a picture which represents the second word of that blog name..haha







Any way what so ever concern with that blog, this blog is always COOL as per the name, which provides cool information for the cool visitors, like how they providing below:

Strawberry Shortcake Pictures, Images and Photos

So how it is?
Hmmmm, Always COOL BLOG IS COOL WITH COOLEST STUFFS FOR ALL COOL PERSONS, hope you will say that am cool person too..Cheers

 

25 Responses to “DON'T KNOW WHY I LEFT THAT BLOG”

  1. LaToya

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love how you use the word 'cool' so often!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/


  2. Ninibeth

    Gracias por pasarte...


  3. dennica pearl

    im following, as you requested!

    make sure you follow me too.
    im glad you liked the post <3

    - dennica pearl
    eyesofapearl.blogspot.com


  4. Unknown

    ow, thank u for your comment...

    comeback whenever u wanna...


    xoxo


  5. Jasmin

    Hy Maubrey

    thanks a lot for your comment, and yes you are cool ;)


  6. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! Have a wonderful day!


  7. Cafe Fashionista

    Ooh, I love the pictures of Strawberry Shortcake - so cute!! :)


  8. joana

    ohh so cute


  9. kiran sawhney

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. Would look forward to your more visits.


  10. Lucie - A Taste Of Vogue

    welcome back, hope you follow me =]

    x


  11. noone

    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment :)


  12. Elle Sees

    Thank you for viewing my blog.


  13. Diana

    thank you for visiting me! hope you come by again soon - i am your newest follower!!

    and i love strawberry shortcake, she is such a childhood symbol for me :}

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/


  14. Tights Lover

    Cool post! Like your blog.


  15. Fasshionxenophile

    ^^ The strawberry is my fave. fruit and strawberry shortcake/family is my daughters' fave. cartoonist. I guess i should follow you and enjoy more of your COOL pictures. :)


  16. bananas.

    the fact that you posted strawberry shortcake makes you cool. so consider your mission complete :)


  17. Kelly

    Cute blog, thanks for stopping by mine! Following you, hope you can do the same! :)

    <3 Kelly


  18. imfashionstoned

    lovee Strawberry Shortcake!! following you back=)


  19. Unknown

    cute blog x


  20. Just Tsahi

    Hi there, thanks for checking out my blog. i'm now following your cool blog! :)


  21. Sophia Molen

    Thanks for your sweet comment!!


  22. mikelle

    I alredy added your Cool Blogs in my scrollbox friend :)


  23. The Blonde Duck

    Love the strawberry shortcake!


  24. little luxury list

    Coolness is always a good thing!

    Thanks for your comment and hope to see you around soon!


  25. Kim Axani

    Love the strawberry shortcakes pics


Leave a Reply