>
Powered By Blogger

September 22, Wednesday, 2010

I like Rajini and Ajith in Tamil cinemas(kollywood) a lot, next to these two I really love Vijay and Kamal also, all these four persons are adorable actors who already gain their images in 1970's, 1980's and in 1990's. But after 2000 I experienced watching many hero's coming in the Tamil film industry, really for me none of the actor gives a standard hero feel as like those four hero's what I mentioned in the above lines,though one person who launched his career in tamil cinema's in the year 2007 with opening block buster movie stolen many hearts in Tamil Film industry also in Indian film industry, his recent movie Paiyaa is also a super hit movie.





He holds all credits to fall in the list of Rajini, Kamal, Vijay, Ajith, he is next in this lists. This is my own opinion, also I saw he gained a huge set of fans for his innocence acting and smile in the recent movies, a actor who proves as a talented character artist as well as hero within a short span of time.

 

14 Responses to “THE ONLY ACTOR I STARTED LIKING AFTER 2000”

  1. FashionJazz

    Thank you for your super sweet comment, hope you have a lovely Wednesday xx


  2. Keith

    Thanks for sharing that. I'm learning so much from your blog. I hope this finds you doing well.


  3. Ester

    Thanks for comment on my blog, :)

    I love reading your posts, I always learn something new! :)

    xoxo,

    Ster.

    http://dieblogvonster.blogspot.com/


  4. Jamie-Lee Burns

    this just proves to me I need to see a bollywood movie, yet again - i keep saying i will but haven't yet!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com


  5. B a la Moda

    Interesting. I never heard about these actors.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda


  6. Urmi

    Ajith is a very good actor. I love to watch his movies. Wonderful post.
    You are welcome at my new post-
    http://khanamasala.blogspot.com


  7. Lowell

    Hi Maubrey!

    Nice to hear from you. I enjoy your blog and love the header! You seem to know a lot about your film industry. I've just about given up on movies in this country - boring!


  8. Urmi

    Thanks for your lovely comment. I am Bengali but my house is in Tamilnadu thats why I know Tamil very well and can speak fluently and fond of watching Tamil films especially Rajnikant and Ajith's movie. Your blog is one of my favourite as you write very well about the actors. Keep writing and I will visit your blog.
    ungloke ella post supera isike. Enake rombo purikon.


  9. Venoma

    Tnx 4 following my blog :)


  10. Giselle

    Ö Thanks for visit my blog! I follow you :D hugs!


  11. anotherwomanbyrose

    cool guy ;:)

    xoxo

    another woman


  12. Jezebel

    Hey, thankyou for commenting on
    www.lettersforjenni.blogspot.com
    It was really sweet of you! I like your blog and so I'm now following you back xx
    Bonnie x


  13. Nicoletta

    Thanks for sweet comment an for follow :)


  14. Andy Bentez

    This is really interesting, I didn't know much about this initially but it is good to know that someone has a passion for bollywood movies and actors!



    laser hair removal


Leave a Reply