>
Powered By Blogger


I have always been a fan of strawberry ice cream. And when I tried vanilla flavored ice cream, I started to like it also. When Dairy Queen opened at Gateway Mall (I think that was 2 years ago), I tried there brownie temptation blizzard & I was addicted to it. The other day, I went to Robinson's Galleria and I was happy to know that DQ opened a branch there. So I ordered my favorite blizzard. And it was the same yummylicious ice cream that I have tried years ago. Super yummy! If you happen to pass by a DQ branch, I suggest you try this one. Forget the guilt feeling just indulge!

 

4 Responses to “TURNED AS ADDICT FOR THIS”

  1. Anonymous

    I too love this drink very much


  2. Anonymous

    Yeh man I too love this , its a nise quality stuff to undertake


  3. Anonymous

    Great bloggin work my dear blogger


  4. Anonymous

    great bloggin


Leave a Reply