>
Powered By Blogger


so, yeah. i've seen some blogs that have posts called wordless wednesdays and i've loved each and every post because it just contained a picture or two of a mouthwatering dish and i just really loved each post. so i thought about doing it but could not because food is only the best that it definitely needs to be talked about. pardon me, this is a former fat girl that's blogging. hehehe...

today as i sat on one of the chairs in our dining area, i waited for my sis to arrive with the groceries and my mind couldn't help but wander. mom's sinigang was in the air. and i'm certain that my brother is already craving for some. and my dad just wants a bowl of soup to get his appetite running. i'm very much into detail but i fear that there'll be too little to discuss and it would appear too boring. you know, something that'll be black and white. but food can never be that way. its an art that cannot be equaled. it's adored by plenty and it gives satisfaction that could last for hours-no days even! just thinking about it gives me the longing to have a well prepared meal...be it from a fancy restaurant and i have the dishes to share with my fancy friends. or a home cooked meal like mom's sinigang which i shall be sharing with my family. smell it. and you'll already know that it's perfect! -yum-yum!

 

3 Responses to “MY TONGUES ROLLING FOR IT”

  1. Maus

    sarap naman nito!!
    nagutom ako hehe


  2. Anonymous

    wow...sssssssssss


  3. Anonymous

    yummy!


Leave a Reply